Search for the Purpose of Life


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

About me

about me:

I am an optimistic person who never believe in a word called FATE..
Never giving way for the emotions to take over me, I always try to subdue the defeats tht obstruct me..

though I sound to be a serious person I do have my own definitions of enjoying life.. and I enjoy it to the core..

I enjoy humour and nature.. I admire and love to spend a lot of time with small children..

My principle for life:
Life has to go on despite any odds or stumbling block.. instead of moaning abt wht u dont have be grateful for what u r provided with and try to carve a niche for urself in the monument of life..

As Albert Einstein putforth "I am thankful to all those who said no. its bcoz of them I did it myself".

Do it urself-- the ultimate sustenance of life.. after all- life has to go on..!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment